In keeping with the breakdown of this blog into three themes, body, mind and soul, I give you my 10 New Year’s resolutions:
- Run at least three times a week and go to gym at least twice a week.
- Use WeightWatchers/SparkPeople to assist with weight loss.
- Run/walk God’s Country Marathon June 6, three days before 40th birthday.
- Send out books as promised on Just A (Reading) Fool
- Combine three existing blogs, Just A (Running) Fool, Just A (Reading) Fool, Journeying with the Saints into this blog, and for less serious blog entries, use Unfinished Rambler. So short version: Cut back to two blogs.
- Get a job. Now working two part-time jobs, as a newspaper correspondent and at a small town bookstore, but need a full-time job with benefits.
- Attend Mass regularly.
- Pray Morning and Evening Prayer.
- Become oblate for Mt. Saviour Monastery.
Overall: Spend more (quality) time with The Wife.